Thursday, January 10, 2008

Where was ME?

Anybody wondered where the Blogger Girl went all this while.. I am surprised to see that I havent blogged in about 4 months now. Even though I wasnt a very frequent blogger, I used to do occassionally, for my own happiness, whenever I had thoughts to jot down.
So here's what happened in the mean time. We bought a new house, moved in... see there's the excuse, so there was this packing, moving, unpacking, sorting, arranging phase and now we r kinda in the settled phase with more things to add, and to keep on adding to make our abode even more beautiful. Then there was this job of mine, designing roads, and solving the traffic problems in Florida.... seems like I need to be there to solve issues.... which constantly keeps me busy and drains all the enthu and energy out of me.
Now, here I come back with all the passion and zest once again...

No comments: