Sunday, October 15, 2006

Monday Blues ... :-(

I am sure everyone would have felt that, at some point of their life one monday or the other... Why does this happen always? Why does the "weekend" go by so fast? As I am writing this, am feeling this and very sad about it too. Trying to think what I was doing this weekend, well, woke up late on saturday, (I am a person who believes that you shouldnt wake up early in the morning on saturdays whatever it is....) and by the time I was done with my breakfast+ lunch combined brunch, it was time to go out. Btw saturday is my 'mall' day, I would like to go on all saturdays to the mall, but something or the other comes up and I may not be able to go always as I wish. But yesterday, I got "time" to go, did a mega shopping; regular stuff, clothes, loved the jean jacket I got... Its fall season now and I have to refresh my wardrobe. Thats about the shopping... Then I went to the temple for a while, yes to pray and get some piece of mind, and to meet people too ;-) The day was almost over there.
Then comes sunday, I start the day thinking that its monday the next day. Today I had guests for lunch, oh that cooking and cleaning, and entertaining them... I think even they got bored at some point, or they just had to leave as it was getting late for them. I try to be a good host, just that sometimes I am short of topic to talk to people, it depends on my mood at that time obviously. Then evening comes, and the best part of the weekend, the long walk in a lake park very near to my house. I simply love the place, except that these days the park gets closed earlier than usual as it gets dark sooner. Oh why does even winter have to come, why cant it be sunny as Florida is supposed to be. Hmmm I think all good things have to come to an end sometime or the other, but the best part about seasons, it'll come back next year, almost the same time.... Yippeee !!!!!!!!!!
Same thing as 'Monday Morning Blues" even if its monday tomorrow, another weekend will come and I look forward to enjoy then. I look forward to a weekend where I'll get enough time to shop, enough time to sleep and enjoy nature in "Lettuce Lake Park". Afterall its my life and its worth it.... :-)

No comments: