Monday, January 08, 2007

Return of spring!!!
Seems like its exactly a month since I posted my last blog. Well, am not sure how many readers visit my blog, and I dont have a particular theme or topic to blog. I write whatever I want, enjoying the spirit and freedom of the webworld, freedom to speak and write.
I was busy last month with my exams, and as a Masters student I have to be busy during my exam week atleast, and then it was holiday season, visiting friends and family, hmmm this Xmas just visiting old friends. I really enjoyed my vacation to Baton Rouge, to visit my undergrad friends, tho i didnt get much time to spend with them. Anyway thats all gone now, another new day, a new week and the start of yet another spring semester. I enjoy the spring semester particulary, though there's more holidays in the fall semester. Spring gives a whole new start to me, and a burst of energy for the whole year to come.
Enjoy the spring !!!!!!!!!! Good luck all.

No comments: