Saturday, July 21, 2007

A day to reckon

Whats about July 21st, my best friend's birthday, mine?
No its the day which created a day in History worth remembering, coz its the day when the Legend, the person who created a wave, a story almost worth called as an epic (next to only Ramayana, Mahabharata and the Bhagavat Gita) was released... Yes it is the Harry Potter final series, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows release today. One of my friends was asking me, "Isn't Harry Potter last book releasing this week, or is it the next week?" C'mon any true muggle is supposed to know that its the biggest thing happening around...
I was never an ardent fan of this series until recently, and all the hype it created during its pre-release rekindled the interest in me, and made me feel like a teen, eagerly awaiting to lay my hands on the book to know the ending, the fate that decides the life of Lord Voldemort. So here I am waiting to get the book, while in line in a local Barnes and Noble bookstore, trying to click some snaps, and enjoying the final countdown to the event... Patiently waiting till I can explore it myself, unless there are no spoilers around. I've pledged to keep my silence though...

No comments: